Refinery Experience Mandatory
Position : Mechanical Technician (Commissioning)
Contract : 2 years with possibilities of extension
Annual leave : One month paid leave after the completion of 11 months
Working Hours : 8 hours duty, 6 days per week
Salary : Starts from USD 1600/-
O.T. : As per Site Condition
Interview mode : MS Teams
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 8 years of experience in Commissioning & Pre-Commissioning of Mechanical Equipments in Oil and Gas plants & Refineries.
- Refinery experience Mandatory.
- Competent in Communicating English language.
- Conversant and fully trained in accordance with PTW Procedures.
- Follow all Refinery Safety practices and Procedures.
- Carry out line walks of mechanical and apply process isolations whereas instructed.
- Understand the requirements for vessel inspections, alignments, PSV’s, Flushing and inspections.
- Assisting the Commissioning Team Leader in the identification of the Factory Testing (FAT) requirements – approval of vendor test documentation, witnessing of vendor testing, approval of vendor test results where required.
- Responsible for production and checking of the Commissioning Test Documentation.
- Ensuring that all mandatory test pre-requisites are in place.
- Carry out Risk Assessment and produce Safe Systems of Work
- Responsible for the execution of commissioning tests to schedule.
- Responsible for the satisfactory completion of all commissioning execution records and results and control of all raw data associated with the tests they carry out.