Gulf Zone Oil & Gas Training and Consultancy has been formed to assist, support, and provide the Human Resource requirements at Middle East, Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Africa, Pacific Coastal Areas and other countries with demands for Indian skilled and non-skilled candidates. To be acknowledged as Recruitment Professionals having the expertise to attend to the requirements of both clients and candidates, in a balanced manner.
- To follow integrity, by embracing the highest standards of professional ethics, honesty and trust.
- To respect by treating everyone equally, without compromise.
- To be responsible by fulfilling our commitments and understanding clearly the requirements of the client.
- To be innovative by adding value to the recruitment process at every opportunity.
- To work as a team, and continue to learn and grow, personally and professionally, to reach our recruitment goals.
- To consistently review our processes and try to improve all aspects.
- Oil & Gas
- Petrochemichal Refineries
- Power Plants
- Renewable Energy
- Gulf Zone
- Ministry of External Affairs RA ID : RA5633594
- Valid Till September 2026
The Address Details of Protector of Emigrants – Chennai
Protector of Emigrants – II
Ministry of External Affairs
Rayala Towers, Tower No. 2, 4th Floor
Anna Salai, Chennai – 600002
Ph: 044 – 28526510, 28521337