Refinery Experience Mandatory
Position : Mechanical Technician (Commissioning)
Contract : 2 years with possibilities of extension
Annual leave : One month paid leave after the completion of 11 months
Working Hours : 8 hours duty, 6 days per week
Salary : Starts from USD 2000/-
Interview mode : MS Teams
- Should have a proven track record as a Mechanical Supervisor (Commissioning) with relevant discipline experience of 15 years in Refineries or Oil & Gas plants.
- Supervising a commissioning multinational team of Mechanical Technicians.
- Preparation of Permit to work and performing Authority Responsibilities.
- Undertaking performing Authority duties in accordance with PTW Procedure.
- Conduct site RTC meetings and participate in level 2 risk assessments.
- Ensure all mechanical technicians under their supervision fully and understand their duties and risks associated with them.
- Report progress/ status of commissioning activities in verbal and writer reports.
- Communicate with technicians to identify any HSE issues raised by TBT.
- Responsible for the safety and management of Commissioning personnel and vendors representatives under their control when on-site.
- Carry out mechanical completion line walks of mechanical and process equipments and compile punch lists in accordance with project specifications.
- Inspect mechanical and process equipment in line with project specifications and complete the associated ITR work.
- Monitor all the pre-commissioning activities are completed in a safe manner.