Refinery Experience Mandatory.
|Position||Instrument Commissioning Technician|
|Contract||2 Years & Extendable|
|Annual leave||One month paid leave after the completion of 11 months|
|Working Hours||8 hours duty, 6 days per week|
|Salary||Starts from USD 1600/- (O.T. As per Site Condition)|
|Interview mode||MS Teams|
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering (or) equivalent with minimum 8 years of experience in Commissioning Oil, Gas plants & Refineries.
- Refinery experience Mandatory.
- Good command in English language (speak, read, write)
- Conversant and fully trained in accordance with PTW Procedures.
- Follow all Refinery Safety practices and Procedures.
- Experienced in the interpretation of all engineering documents including datasheets, P&IDs, Cause & Effect Diagrams, Loop Drawings, etc
- Prepare and submit all the related commissioning documents ITRs.
- Hands on testing of all types of Fire and Gas detectors including experience of setting up of open path flammable and toxic gas detectors. Field instrumentation including Temperature, Flow, Level and Pressure Transmitters, Control Valves, Logic Systems
- Instrument Tube installations, Transmitters wiring and magnetic flow meter testing and calibrations, vibration monitoring and pumps protection systems
This job is no longer accepting applications.