- Analyzer Engineer-Design
- Project Engineer-Process Analytics
- Technician with CAD Knowledge / Experience
A Vacancy for Analyzer Engineer-Design at UAE with good experience in Oil, Gas and Water Analyzer’s, sample systems, sample transport loops, shelters/racks, communication systems
We are a well established, small Engineering company specializing in the design and manufacture of metering & analyzer systems for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry is looking for the services of a proactive and hard-working Project Engineer to work in their close-knit team at their manufacturing facility in UAE.
- Role: Analyzer Design Engineer
- Technology: Fiscal and Custody Metering & Analyzer Systems (Gas & Liquid)
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Domain: Oil & Gas Industry
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering /Chemistry / Instrumentation & Control Systems or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Knowledgeable in measurement principles for a variety of common process analyzers.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience which related to petrochemical industry.
- Knowledgeable in key chemicals processes (or refinery) and associated analyzer applications
- Familiarity with field and online analyzer equipment from a variety of vendors (e.g. Siemens, Yokogawa, ABB, Emerson, E+H etc),
- Knowledgeable in analyzer communication / transmission protocol and networking consideration for interface to Distributed Control Systems (DCS) & Safety Systems
- Familiarity with Industry standards, Country-specific regulations, and local codes.
- Knowledge, skills and experience in any of the following areas is an advantage
- Reporting to Lead Engineer – Metering & Analyzer Division.
- Design analyzer infrastructure elements (e.g., sample systems, sample transport loops, shelters/racks, communication systems)
- Use statistical tools to assess analyzer performance
- Perform analyzer Engineering calculations (e.g., fast loop lag time, probe wake frequency, ventilation requirements, phase envelopes) using available engineering tools
- Support cost estimating for analyzers and analyzer systems
- Should be able to read and understand the equipment datasheets, specifications and design accordingly.
- Create the Function Design Specifications, Cause & Effect, O&M manuals.
- Should have good working knowledge of design standards including ASME, ASTM, API etc.
- If you are a proactive, qualified and professionally presented person & want to be part of a growing organization, this could be your next long-term role.
The facility of the location offers excellent family and single accommodation, at reasonable cost and proximity to affordable schooling and housing.
The assignment comes with an improved quality of life, reduced travel time and practically no traffic jams.
It is highly recommended that applicants are willing to relocate to UAE or in India as per project requirements
3 to 8 years
Chemical / Petrochemical
Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Water & Wastewater
2. Project Engineer-Process Analytics
Quotation Stage: Review of Client requirement for each project Documents. Make necessary offer documents to make clear scope and schedule with cost to enable commercial to make an offer. Make necessary changes as per client interaction to enable finalize quotation .
Contract Stage: Make company internal execution and procurement & sub contract orders. Carry out detailed engineering. Make clear scope documents for internal integration sub contracts and procurement. Allocation of drafting and documentation personnel. Overall review editing and client interaction
Creates exhaustive standards data base in company Server
Creates standard documents for ease of quick engineering .
Updates company Engineering and technical data base
Creates and updates vendor and contractor list.
Self- updates technically with sub vendor / contractor products & services
Be updated with company products technically
Trains support documentation and drafting personnel to enable their upgradation
Minimum Qualification and Pre Requisites
Must possess good English spoken and written communication skills.
Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Engineering or MSc, Physical Science
5 to 7 years experiences in Instrumentation and design Engineering
(of this minimum 2 years in Analytical instrumentation related to oil & gas processing
Minimum 2 years site installation or commissioning experience essentially in oil / gas / petro-chem sector)
Must know plant control & protection architecture,
Aware of safety procedures including H2S and fire hazard.
Must have Auto-cad drafting skill shall be preferred
Must be able to develop instrument drawings and documents
Engineering centers at any of the company centers such as Hyderabad or Chennai as posted by company. Occasional site visit to client premises
3. Technician with CAD Knowledge / Experience
Candidate must pose plant and/or field Experience of 2/3 yeas preferably in E&I and /or Electrical field. Must have hands on experience in doing routine installation, shutdown maintenance, site work with calibration and also analytical instrumentation used in oil & gas and petrochemicals.
Additional job like Instrument loop drawing, termination drawing, Electrical line diagram and also to develop instrument drawings and documents etc., shall have a preference.
Must be an ITI/DIPLOMA degree holder preferably in E&I & Electrical field stream or physical sciences or minimum Instrument trade diploma after high school with preliminary training in drafting skills.
Must have working knowledge of spoken and written English.
This work service particularly in Engineering Centre at any of the such as Chennai / Hyderabad, if appropriate.
Candidate Information Form
Please Enroll your Resume with our Database